How to format message bubbles using HTML Tags?
In botbaba we can also use HTML Tags in the block for formatting text in the bots.
Here, “ABC cafe” is given Bold effect and “Leading Brand” and “healthy drinks” is given Italic effect.
And <br>tag is used for new line.
Here, are some HTML text formatting Tags
- Header – <h1>YOUR TEXT</h1> OR <h2>YOUR TEXT </h2>
- There are 6 levels of headings available, from h1 for the largest and most important heading, down to h6 for the smallest heading.
- Bold – <b>YOUR TEXT</b>
- The text in between the tags will be bold, and stand out against text around it.
- Italic – <i>YOUR TEXT</i>
- Italics displays the text at a slight angle.
- Underline – <u>YOUR TEXT</u>
- The content inside is typically displayed with an underline.
- Strike-out – <strike>YOUR TEXT</strike>
- Puts a line right through the centre of the text, crossing it out. Often used to show that text is old and no longer relevant. Also works by using <s> </s> instead.
- Preformatted Text – <pre>YOUR TEXT</pre>
- Any text between the pre tags, including spaces, carriage returns and punctuation, will appear in the browser as it would in a text editor.
- Small – <small>YOUR TEXT</small>
- You can use the small tag to render text slightly smaller than the text around it.
- Emphasis – <em>YOUR TEXT</em>
- Used to emphasize text, which usually appears in italics, but can vary according to your browser.
- Break – <br>YOUR TEXT
- Break tag inserts a single line break.